Community & getting help
- Slack: Feel free to ask questions or say hello! This is the main place where maintainers and contributors brainstorm and where users ask questions or discuss best practices.
- Feast users should join
#feast-beginnersto ask questions
- Feast developers / contributors should join
- Google Folder: This folder is used as a central repository for all Feast resources. For example:
- Design proposals in the form of Request for Comments (RFC).
- User surveys and meeting minutes.
- Slide decks of conferences our contributors have spoken at.
- Slack: Need to speak to a human? Come ask a question in our Slack channel (link above).
We have a user and contributor community call every two weeks (US & EU friendly).
- Tuesday 10:00 am to 10:30 am PST
We also have a
#feast-developmentcommunity call every two weeks, where we discuss contributions + brainstorm best practices.
- Tuesday 8:00 am to 8:30 am PST