feature_store.yamlis used to configure a feature store. The file must be located at the root of a feature repository. An example
feature_store.yamlis shown below:
The following top-level configuration options exist in the
- provider — Configures the environment in which Feast will deploy and operate.
- registry — Configures the location of the feature registry.
- online_store — Configures the online store.
- offline_store — Configures the offline store.
- project — Defines a namespace for the entire feature store. Can be used to isolate multiple deployments in a single installation of Feast. Should only contain letters, numbers, and underscores.
- engine - Configures the batch materialization engine.